23 April 2010

金华 Fish Soup - Old Airport Road Hawker Centre






The stall sell 2 types of fish soup, Fried and without fried. That day when there a bit late, their fried fish soup no more but end the lady stall holder recommend me the normal fish soup without fried. I was thinking never try before therefore order a bowel and try it. The set whole come with a soup and rice and cost $4.30, I tasted the soup 1st. It was too light to me liking and it did not add any evaporate milk and further more the fish meats were over cook. It had lost the taste and tenderness of the fish favour. Their fried fish soup was far better taste and fragrant than the normal fish soup.

If you happen pass by old airport road hawker centre do pay them a visit and try their fried fish soup with rice @ $3.80, I bet that you won't regret.